Gift Baskets Villas works marketing managers, owners, realtors who already have a gifting program in place or would like to implement a gift-giving programs for customers retention, new customers and referrals. If you presently do not have a Corporate Gifting Program in place and would like to grow your business, it would be our pleasure to help you set up and implement a well-defined program to meet your budget and satisfy your long term goals. Ask us about our popular client-touch, drop-by and pop-by gifts, at minimal cost can lead to amazing results. with our delivers corporate gifts in North Carolina, our online store is located in Raleigh and New Bern, NC
http://giftbasketvillas.com/customized/client-pop-by-popcorn-gift/What is the reason for gift-giving in the corporate world? Corporations need to grow and ultimately increase revenue, customer base, and even more important recognize and maintain good employees. This is an amazing benefit of a gift-giving program.
The benefits of corporate gifts are numerous to:
- Increasing employee cohesiveness through teamwork awards.
- A way to reward specific employees
- A strategy to attract and maintain customers
- A method to build brand image,
- Stand out from the crowd – recognition among their peers
- Increase customer loyalty.
Here's how to Build Loyalty
Potential customers need items that can make them remember your company brand or image. There needs to be a token of appreciation and an extra-ordinary benefit, if you want to stand out from the competition. There are so many others in your field that are not providing these small extras to attract customers and to make a connection with your company. This can help brand your company, and communicate your style of business. Employing a corporate gifting strategy is one of the best investments your company can make, it is unexpected, can be one of the most exciting part of your job and it can make your life so much more fun and easier.
At least 2 Types of Corporate Gift-giving?
- Internal Gift-giving
- Corporate gifts can be internal to the company. A manager or executive can give to their employees to let them know that they are the company’s most important asset and resource. These internal gifts are defined as gifts that are given to the staff, other managers, company executives or other stake holders who are involved in the day-to-day operation of the company.This is often done to build cohesiveness and increase morale.
- Internally – for employee loyalty, reward for good work,
- Rewards help workers recognize their part in the big picture of the company. If a worker deserves a reward for their hard work, a corporate gift to that person can help him or her feel like their work is noticed by management and executives.
- External Gift-giving
These are gifts the company gives to their customers and clients. The gifts could be given to new clients, in an effort to stand out from the crowd. External gifts can also be given if the company:
- Reward client loyalty.
- To maintain a relationship with the company.
- Corporate gifts can help the stakeholders feel their investments are worthwhile and are appreciated.
Building a Company’s Brand and Image
It’s interesting what gifting can do for a company. When a company provides a free corporate gift, it may be the incentive that the client may need. Many clients may jump at the opportunity to begin a professional relationship with the company because of gifting practices.
No matter how small the gesture, these presents can:
- Help clients associate brand image,
- Build loyalty to clients, and
- Often attract new customers.
- Help Build relationships
- Bring instant recognition
How to Attract New Customers and Clients
With a gift at hand, the customer now has something visual to remind them of that company.
How to Build Networks
Corporate gifts may not just be simply be a t-shirt or pen with the company logo on it. However, many corporations may give away products that are not available to the market yet and shows clients that they are unique.
How to Create Brand Recognition
Other corporate gifts are longer-lasting or have dual purposes and may be useful in day-to-day activities. Almost everyone loves a gift or gift basket that may include branded:
- key chains,
- Other office supplies.
- A gift basket with a message or logo
The company’s image or logo on the gift will be a consistent reminder.
If you are the marketing manager, buying on behalf of your corporation, the owner, a realtor or small business owner, we can help.
Our gift basket designers create memorable gifts that will make a lasting impression on your business partners, clients, employees, press contacts, and investors.We're here to help you manage your customer reach out, client touch, keeping you top-of mind with a corporate gift-giving programs designed specifically for your company. If you do not currently have a Corporate Gifting Program, it would be our pleasure to help you create and execute a well-planned program to meet your budget and goals.
Examples of Corporate Gifting Programs
The programs are set up on a frequency defined by our clients or dictated by the type of program. For instance, GreatArrivals sends out gift baskets for one of our large corporate clients each time they hire a new employee. Another one of our clients gives Birthday and Baby baskets to celebrate employee's milestones. Whatever your goals and budget, GreatArrivals can customize a Corporate Gifting Program to help meet your gift giving needs.
- Reach out to Clients - new customers, retain customers, create referrals
- Client Appreciation
- Client Briefings/On-Site Client Visits
Corporate Events Planning
- Chamber Trade Shows, raffles, giveaways, ribbon-cuttings
- Off-Site and Board Meetings
- Sales Meetings and Conferences
Business Development Programs
- Partnership Appreciation
- Partnership Signings
Gift Basket Villas makes it easy and simple for you to order in quantity and ship to multiple addresses. If you are ordering multiple baskets, you may submit your order in several ways.
- email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us at 631 252-0002 and we'll take your order over the telephone
Include the names and addresses of your recipients, the baskets you want to order, your gift card messages, your name and billing address in your email and faxes. We'll call you for your credit card information.
In addition to taking advantage of the high value we offer in our baskets, we offer our clients discounts for ordering multiple baskets. Our discount structure is based on the total order (not including shipping) and is as follows:
BRANDED GIFT BASKETS WITH YOU COMPANY'S LOGO
Branded gifts and baskets can make a huge difference in your business. We can create a custom gift basket to meet your specifications, no matter what the budget. Whether you are sending out Holiday gifts, appreciation gifts, new hire gifts, or any other gift giving program option, we can make your gifts 'extra special' by including your company’s logo merchandise (tee-shirts, mugs, pens, etc) at NO ADDITIONAL COST. You can either ship us items that you currently have in stock or we can have the logo merchandise created for you. We can also customize your ribbon and your gift cards!
Employee Award and Recognition Programs
- Employee & Department Recognition
- Employee Acquisition Program
- New Product/Service Launches
- Birthday Program, Baby Program, Get Well/Sympathy Program